Exemplary Secondary School in Sutton is recruiting for a part time Music Teacher / Teacher of Music (MPS / UPS). This is a permanent post to commence in September 2018.
This school is academically driven with Gifted and Talented students who want to learn and enjoy their education. Students respond well to fun and engaging lessons. The school is always recruiting for Good to Outstanding teachers. This is a successful school with supportive teachers, middle leaders and Senior Leadership Team. The school has teaches through the Key Stages up to sixth form. Teaching at this school is consistent and Good to Outstanding through out. This secondary school in Sutton pride themselves of their students personal and academic achievement. The students are respectful, ambitious and essentially want to learn with a high percentage of Gifted & Talented students.
This secondary school is recruiting for either an NQT or Experienced Music Teacher / Teacher of Music (MPS / UPS) for a part time September 2018 start. You will be a good to outstanding practitioner . You will be able to teach a minimum of KS3 & KS4 Music within a mainstream secondary school setting. You will be the type of Music teacher / Teacher of Music who can lead creative and inspiring lessons. ! The department at this Secondary School is supportive. They are looking for the type of Music Teacher / Teacher of Music who has experience working in a similar secondary mainstream school. You will have been observed as a minimum of a ‘Good’ lesson.
The successful Teacher will pass the following;
* UK Secondary School Mainstream Teaching Certificate
* Your Music Teacher experience will be in a mainstream Secondary School
* Must be able to teach your subject at KS3 & KS4 (minimum)
* Either a NQT or Experienced Music Teacher / Teacher of Music
* Passionate about your subject and an adaptable teacher
* Able to demonstrate a 'good' to 'outstanding' lesson
* Creative, Inspiring and Dedicated Music Teacher / Teacher of Music