Coeducational Secondary School within the borough of Lewisham is currently looking for a well qualified Secondary Teacher of Science /Science Teacher (MPS or UPS). Full time & permanent September 2018 vacancy.
In the heart of the community, this Lewisham school is very much a good in all categories. It boasts a large modernised building with excellent state of the art facilities. In addition excellent transport links and ample free parking. The Head has great aspirations for this school The Head has excellent vision for this school and as such has really pushed the school forward. Students feel safe in this school and enjoy the school ethos and what it represents. In addition they have a successful sixth form in the school with Good to Outstanding teaching throughout. This is always mirrored with new teachers they take on board. They are supportive &welcoming so a great place to work. This school in Lewisham is continually looking to develop their students as professionals and getting them ready for life outside of school.
A new position has been made available for a Lewisham recruiting for either an NQT or an experienced Science Teacher / Teacher of Science for a permanent September 2018 post. You will have a UK recognised teaching qualification (PGCE/ Teach First / QTS/ GTP/ CertEd). You are a Good to Outstanding teacher & can demonstrate this, and have a strong STEM background & teaching experience (mainstream secondary school). This Science Teacher role would suit either an NQT or Experienced Science Teacher / Teacher of Science (MPS or UPS). It is imperative that you can build a strong rapport with your students, able to enthuse & engage inspire your students. The successful Science Teacher / Teacher of Science must be able to teach a minimum of KS3 & KS4 (KS5 desirable).
What they are looking for...
* Secondary Mainstream Teaching Certificate (PGCE/ QTS/ Teach First / CertEd/ GTP etc)
* Your Science Teaching Experience must be in a mainstream Secondary School
* KS3 & KS4 teaching Experience (minimum)
* ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ Science Teacher / Teacher of Science
* Sound knowledge & strong STEM background.
* Able to demonstrate clear, concise and engaging lessons
* Excellent experience of the UK curriculum as a Science Teacher
* NQT or Experienced (MPS or UPS) Science Teacher