New and exciting opportunity at an Inner London Southwark Secondary School is recruiting for full time and permanent Sociology Teacher /Teacher of Sociology. This new opportunity is to commence in September 2018.
This is an innovative and creative forward-thinking Southwark Secondary School. This is an excellent opportunity to start at a school as an opportunity to put your stamp in the department. Strong Senior Leadership Team who is passionate about the school with a clear goal for excellence. The SLT at this Secondary School in Southwark have exceptional leadership and managerial capabilities. Teaching at this school is of Good with Outstanding capabilities. Coeducational Inner London Secondary School with inspiring and dedicated pupils who work hard to achieve. This school has a successful team of pastoral & support staff and teachers. This is an over-subscribed secondary school with a strong sixth form.
Inner London Salary Permanent Sociology Teacher /Teacher of Sociology position for September 2018. This role would suit either MPS or UPS NQT or Experienced Sociology Teacher /Teacher of Sociology. You will be able to teach your subject at AS and A2 levels. There have been departmental changes and a great time to join a school where essentially you can put your stamp in the department. You would be an enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated Sociology Teacher /Teacher of Sociology. You will be able to enthuse your students and will be able to teach a strong and engaging lesson. The post is for a full time and permanent position.
* Either a Secondary trained or post 16 Qualified Teacher (SCITT/ Teach First/ PGCE/ Post 16 PGCE /QTS/QTLS)
* Able to deliver fun, engaging and informative lessons
* College or Secondary School Sociology Teacher experience
* Experience teaching at BTEC or A Level / KS5
* NQT or Experienced Sociology Teacher (MPS or UPS)
* Good to Outstanding Sociology Teacher
* Able to enthuse your students with a strong teaching background