Servoca Education is currently interviewing primary school teachers who are looking for permanent teaching roles. Primary schools across North West London are continually looking for new teachers to help maintain and improve results.
About the role:
* Qualified Teacher (QTS)
* Experience of working at Primary School level (EYFS, KS1 or KS2)
* Potential to become Permanent in 2018 – would possibly look at part time applicants.
* Working for an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ school, you must be keen to promote the values of the school and support the learning and growth of the children.
If you are passionate about pupils development and enthusiastic to take on a new challenge, then you are the type of candidate we would like to speak to. Additionally, you must meet the following criteria:
* be eligible to work in the UK
* be a qualified Teacher
* be familiar with the UK curriculum
* possess two valid classroom based references
* Overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply
* QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
Why work with Servoca Education?
We are dedicated to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Through our engagement and interaction with our schools, we can highlight their needs and respond to them with the very best staff possible. As a teacher, you will benefit from having your own personal consultant to work with, this is where we differ from most agencies, let’s work together to find the perfect role for you!
If you want to apply for the above role please contact me Rajesh on 0207 767 3033 or send your CV along with full contact details.