Over-subscribed & popular school on the Bromley Borders is recruiting for a permanent Head of Maths. Exciting full time & permanent appointment to start in September 2018.
Inspiring and successful Headteacher who has a wealth of experience in running a successful school. The Head has strong expectations and great ambition for this school located on the borders of Bromley. Students behaviour is good & they know what is to be expected of them. Additionally students respond well to good to outstanding teachers who can teach inspiring, engaging and fun lessons. The school has a strong discipline procedure so if any student misbehaves, the behaviour is swiftly dealt with. Strong Senior Leadership Team who have exemplary leadership & managerial expertise. Students feel safe and enjoy attending school. Essentially the Head is determined to continue making this school a success. This school is looking for Good to Outstanding practitioners in teaching. Very welcoming staff (teaching & pastoral)
Due to promotion of the current Head of Maths, this new HOD appointment has been made available for September 2018. They are recruiting for a well qualified & experienced Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths / 2IC / AST / Deputy Head of Maths for this post. The successful Head of Maths must have a proven track record of good to outstanding practice in teaching, managing and leading a successful team. As an experienced Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths, it is imperative that you have some leadership and managerial capabilities & have some experience managing a team (TLR post). It is imperative that for this appointment that you have a strong STEM background, UK recognised teaching qualification & excellent knowledge of the UK curriculum. In addition, you must be able to build a strong rapport with both your students and your team. The successful practitioner will either be an experienced; Maths Coordinator/ Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths or already a Head of Maths. As Head of Maths your teaching experience must be a minimum of at KS3 & KS4.
To be short listed for this permanent Post;
* Secondary Mainstream Teaching Certificate (PGCE/GTP/QTS/ CertEd etc)
* Secondary School experience has been in a mainstream Secondary School
* Sound knowledge and strong STEM background of the UK curriculum
* Your teaching must be a minimum of KS3 & KS4
* You will either be an experienced Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths/ Head of Maths/ 2IC or Coordinator etc
* You are engaging & able to inspire & build a rapport with your students
* Good to Outstanding Practitioner
* Excellent Leadership and Managerial experience for this Head of Maths post