I am currently working with a head teacher at a wonderful 2 form entry primary school based in the London borough of Camden who is currently looking for a Lower KS2 teacher for a September 2018 start.
The school is conveniently located between numerous underground stations along the Jubilee and Northern line along with being serviced by several bus routes; there is also plenty of free parking available.
The Head teacher is looking for a KS2 teacher who;
* Possesses the ability to plan and deliver lessons that meet the need of all pupils to allow them to progress and raise attainment.
* Have the skills and techniques to motivate pupils to immerse themselves in whole school life.
* Maintain high expectations of pupils and promote positive behaviour in the classroom and throughout the school.
* Can work independently and as part of a team.
Benefits that you will receive;
* Commitment to your own CPD
* Shared planning with a supportive KS2 team
* Possible TLR’s available
* Hands on SLT who support the needs of their staff
The school is 1.5 form entry Catholic Primary School situated in London borough of Camden, under the auspices of the Diocese of Westminster. They are an ‘all through’ primary school with a nursery unit on site. All classes are of mixed ability and due to the 1.5 form of entry; there are two mixed aged group classes throughout the school. They have taken a 'bulge' of 15 pupils in reception in September 2016 as part of their plan to move to 2 form entry.
This is a primary school that aim to be a high achieving Catholic school and they have created a happy and successful school where all pupils are encouraged to give their best at all times and the head teacher places great importance on ensuring that the individual needs of each child are catered for.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic primary school teacher who will fit in with the positive school ethos and has the ability to develop and nurture progression and high attainment amongst all pupils, also ensuring that high standards of discipline and respect are maintained throughout the school.
If you are an experienced lower KS2 Teacher with ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding lesson observations under your belt, with a proven track record of maintaining discipline and improving pupils progress and are looking to be part of a warm and welcoming primary school then click ‘Apply’ and send a copy of your CV along with contact details.