Popular Primary School on the borders of Newham Is currently recruiting for a large SEN department. They would like to appoint a Full time SENCO permanently.
This is a forward-thinking Primary School in Newham with a successful Headteacher & Senior Leadership. The Head has impeccable leadership & managerial qualities. In addition the Head is ambitious and has clear goals and aspirations for the school. The Senior Leadership Team are dedicated, supportive with first-rate experience. Over the years there has been changes in the school due to the great strategies put in place, the school is definitely going in the right direction. Teachers at this school must be able to demonstrate a Good to Outstanding Lesson, focused on T&L and AFL. Exciting time to be employed at a school as a SENCO. This is a great opportunity for you to put your stamp in the department. The SEN Department is large with a number of staff & students to manage so seeing an excellent SENCO.
* Must have a SENCO certificate / qualifications
* KS1,KS2 & GCSE SENCO or Inclusion Manager experience
* Either a SENCO/ Inclusion Manager
* Must have Primary experience in Inclusion / SEN
* Primary Mainstream or SEN School as a SENCO or experienced SEN / Inclusion Manager
* Experience managing support staff in a successful department as a SENCO
* Exemplary leadership and managerial capabilities as a SENCO
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for the job.