A friendly warm and welcoming primary school in the London borough of Enfield are looking for an enthusiastic, skilled and suitably qualified class teacher to join their KS2 team this September.
The primary school has a diverse cohort and benefit from staff and pupils from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds, the school encourages this to be an integral part of the school ethos and culture, and this has helped create an exciting and interesting school.
The Head teacher is looking for a KS2 teacher who;
* Possesses the ability to plan and deliver lessons that meet the need of all pupils to allow them to progress and raise attainment.
* Have the skills and techniques to motivate pupils to immerse themselves in whole school life.
* Maintain high expectations of pupils and promote positive behaviour in the classroom and throughout the school.
* Can work independently and as part of a team.
Benefits that you will receive;
* Commitment to your own CPD
* Shared planning with a supportive KS2 team
* Possible TLR’s available
* Excellent mentoring in place for NQT’s
* Hands on SLT who support the needs of their staff
If you are either an NQT or a seasoned FQT Servoca education would love to hear from you and we can then submit your interest for this role which starts in September 2018.
All you need to do is click ‘Apply’ and attach a copy of your CV along with full contact details.