Popular Lewisham Secondary School is recruiting for either an NQT or an experienced (MPS or UPS) Teacher of Maths. Full time permanent September 2018 appointment.
This is a larger than average & over-subscribed Secondary school in Lewisham. Pupils in this secondary school know what is expected of them and respond well to positive, well planned and supportive classes. There is some good teaching at this school. Teaching at this Secondary School is inspiring, creative and engaging with their. Aesthetically pleasing modernised building. This school teaches through the Key Stages up to 6th Form. Experienced & Dedicated Headteacher with clear aspirations and goals with great vision for the school. Strong Senior Leadership Team & Middle Managers.
Full time NQT or experienced Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths (MPS / UPS) is required for this state of the art school. It is imperative that the newly appointed Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths (MPS / UPS) has a strong STEM background with sound subject knowledge. You must be a secondary trained teacher with a secondary teaching certificate. Essential that you are able to be able to teach informative, well planned and engaging lessons with clarity. You will be the type of Maths Teacher who wants to make a difference and put your ‘stamp’ in your department. This post would suit either an NQT or experienced Maths Teacher (MPS / UPS)
* Secondary Mainstream Teaching Certificate (QTS)
* Your Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths experience must be in a mainstream secondary school
* NQT or Experienced Teacher (MPS / UPS)
* Able to teach a minimum of a ‘good’ lesson
* You must be the type of Maths Teacher who is able to build a strong rapport with your students & teach fun and engaging lessons
* Strong STEM background as a Maths Teacher
* Able to plan & deliver enthusiastic and fun lessons
* Sound knowledge of your subject