Innovative & successful Secondary school in the borough of Southwark. This prestigious and highly reputable school is recruiting for a full time Biology Teacher / Teacher of Biology to commence work in April 2018
Located in the borough of Southwark, this secondary school has great facilities and an academic record to be proud of. This school has had successful inspections and has been rated one of the finest secondary schools in the area. The students at this secondary school strive for excellence and after studying at this school, will go onto study at reputable Universities. Strong Senior Leadership and an Inspiring Headteacher. This well established and successful Secondary School in Southwark leads with excellence. Teaching at this school is Good to Outstanding and has been mirrored with all new teachers and staff.
Presently they are recruiting for a full time NQT or experienced Secondary trained Biology Teacher / Teacher of Biology (MPS or UPS) to commence in April 2018. They are looking for either an MPS or UPS Biology Teacher/ Teacher of Biology who has a strong STEM teaching background for this temp to perm post. You will be able to teach Biology to a minimum of KS3 & KS4 (and A Level desirable). You will be a well qualified Teacher of Biology / Biology Teacher who has an excellent understanding of the UK curriculum & must have worked in a secondary mainstream school. Strong Head of Science and very supportive staff
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please read the following:
* Must have a Secondary Teaching Certificate (UK recognised)
* Must be able to teach a minimum of KS3 & KS4 (KS5 desirable)
* Your teaching experience will be in a Secondary School
* Strong STEM background & strong subject knowledge as a Biology Teacher
* MPS or UPS Teacher.
* ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ Biology Teacher (must be able to demonstrate this)
* Available for January 2018 for a full time Biology Teacher / Teacher of Biology post