We are currently in the process of recruiting Primary teachers for class roles, TLR roles and SLT roles in schools across London and we are very interested in speaking with you.
The next Recruitment Event is going to be on Wednesday 21st March 2018. This is an opportunity to meet a selection of Head Teachers in Primary Schools across London who are actively recruiting permanent teachers for September 2018.
Each school will have their own interview room and we can guarantee you an interview with each school should you wish to!
These recruitment events have a track history of being very successful for both schools and teachers and most teachers walk away from the day with either an offer on the table or a call back to second stage interview! This is an amazing opportunity for teachers of all experience and key stages.
PRIMARY TEACHER - PERSON
* UK QTS
* Primary Teacher working at a Good/ Outstanding level
* Meeting and exceeding all teaching standards
* Current observations available
* Clear passion for teaching KS2
* Creative and ambitious
PRIMARY TEACHER - ROLE
* Primary Teacher / Primary NQT – KS1 and KS2
* Full time and Permanent
* Additional responsibility available – TLR on offer
* Creativity encouraged
* Work life balance highly important
* MPS + TLR possibly
* Located in the London Borough of Enfield and Haringey
Please email Raj your CV along with your ideal borough, preferred year group and salary expectations so I can speak to you about suitable roles.
I look forward to hearing from you soon