Larger than average Coeducational Bexley Secondary School is recruiting for an English Teacher for a full time long term post to commence immediately or April 2018!
The School Essentially this is a community based secondary school is at the heart of Bexley. Popular, larger than average secondary school with an inspiring new Headteacher who has great vision for the school. Great time to start a school that is going through a transitional change. Strong school ethos and going in the right direction. Forward thinking secondary school in Bexley that teaches through the Key Stages up to sixth form. Teaching at this school is of Good to Outstanding level and this is imperative for all new staff. The Head works closely with external partners and governors to create positivity in a positive path. Exciting time to join this school as they are steadily improving and this is at the success Senior Leadership and the staff.
The Job This is a full time, long term English Teacher / Teacher of English position to either start straight away or April 2018. The client is recruiting for either an NQT or Experienced English Teacher/ Teacher of English (MPS or UPS). For the right Teacher, this Bexley School would be willing to offer a temp to permanent post. For NQTs this Bexley school has a good NQT program and for experienced ongoing, they have a strong CPD program. Innovative & Creative English department. The successful English Teacher / Teacher of English must be able to teach at KS3 and KS4 (minimal). Great place to work as you can put your stamp in an already successful English department.
* Qualified English Teacher / English Teacher (NOT EAL/ EAL/TEFL Teacher etc)
* QTS/PGCE/Schools Direct / GTP
* Your English Teacher / Teacher of English experience must be at a Secondary mainstream school
* Can demonstrate a Good to Outstanding lesson
* Able to teach your subject at KS3 – KS4 (KS5 is desirable)
* NQT or Experienced MPS or UPS Teacher of English welcome to apply
* Must have strong subject knowledge (English literature and language)