***'OUTSTANDING' SECONDARY SCHOOL BASED IN THE BOROUGH OF REDBRIDGE REQUIRE TEACHER OF PSYCHOLOGY AND SOCIOLOGY/TEACHER OF SOCIAL SCIENCE TO JOIN THEIR EXCELLENT DEPARTMENT***
Academically driven and successful Redbridge Secondary School is recruiting for a Teacher of Psychology and Sociology/Teacher of Social Science. Full time permanent appointment to commence in Immediate/April 2018 as well as September start.
The School Ofsted rated Good School in all categories with an exceptional Senior Leadership Team. The amount of students who receive 5 A*- C grades are above average. The students show great achievement. Students at this school make at least ‘good’ progress. Ambitious Head with exemplary Leadership and Management capabilities. Teaching and Learning at this successful Redbridge Secondary School have improved well in addition to the consistency in preparing their students to the next stage of their lives. Very strong Sixth Form, with a large amount of their students progressing to prestigious Universities.
The Job Full time and permanent Teacher of Pyschology and Sociology/Teacher of Social Science appointment for April and September start. The client is recruiting for either an NQT or experienced Teacher of Pyschologyand Sociology/Teacher of Social Science (MPS or UPS). For NQTs this exceptional school has an excellent program and for experienced ongoing, they have a strong CPD program. They have a large and successful Humanities department. The successful Teacher of Pyschology and Sociology/Teacher of Social Science must be able to teach at KS3 and KS4 (minimal). Great place to work as you can put your stamp in an already successful Humanities department.
* Qualified Teacher of Pyschology and Sociology/Teacher of Social Science
* QTS/PGCE/Schools Direct / GTP
* Your Teacher of Pyschology and Sociology/Teacher of Social Science experience must be at a Secondary mainstream school
* Can demonstrate a Good to Outstanding lesson
* Able to teach your Teacher of Pyschology and Sociology/Teacher of Social Science at KS3 – KS4 (KS5 is desirable)
* NQT or Experienced MPS or UPS Teachers welcome to apply