RE Teacher/Teacher of RE - East London - 'outstanding' Secondary School - Long/Short Term cover
Are you a qualified Teacher of RE- Newly Qualified RE Teacher looking for a new opportunity?
* Popular School seeking experienced RE Teacher or Newly qualified RE Teacher - Great Career Opportunity*
* Immediate Interview Available*
*Starting Jan 2018*
* Strong Humanities Faculty*
* OUTSTANDING Ofsted 2015*
*Interviews taking place now*
A high-performing school based in an East London borough is urgently seeking a suitably experienced RE teacher to join a thriving department ASAP.
The school is renowned for its organic approach towards departmental development, thus offers excellent opportunities for career progression. They are seeking a confident and ambitious RE teacher who is used to making a difference and is looking for their next career move.
The school is easily located by number of public transport links.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have the ability to teach RE across the full age range.
* Have a proven track record of consistently adding value to their students in all the schools they have taught.
* Possess a recognised Teaching Qualification (PGCE, QTS, BEd. or equivalent)
* Already be a confident and enthusiastic English teacher with the initiative to facilitate the progression of the department.
* You will be passionate about your subject with excellent English curriculum knowledge, able to motivate and inspire your pupils.
**Due to high demand this role will be filled really quickly, therefore please apply soon as should you believe you are suitable for the role.