Servoca Education works with ‘Good to Outstanding’ Secondary Schools in North London with School Direct and these are looking for recent graduates who can commit for the remainder of the academic year and aspire to become Science teachers! The Headteacher is eager to find a Teaching Assistant who is enthusiastic & passionate about teaching.
This is a great opportunity as a Teaching Assistant as you will gain crucial experience in the classroom in reputable schools;
Person Specification – Intelligent Graduate
* Physics or Biology Graduate with a 2:1 or 1st class degree
* Must be considering a teaching career in Secondary Teaching
* Confident, Enthusiastic and Passionate about working with Secondary children
* Able to commit to the entire academic year minimum (November > July)
Job Specification – Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Full Time Teaching Assistant (Term time only)
* Opportunity for Schools Direct training the following year
* Great classroom experience – Help run small work groups and 1:1 intervention
* £65 - £75 per day dependant on experience
School Information – Good to Outstanding Secondary Schools in North London
* Ofsted Graded ‘Good to Outstanding’ Secondary Schools
* Boroughs include Barnet, Enfield, Brent, Harrow, Kensington and Chelsea and Westminster.
* Mixed ability classes
* Great ‘Schools Direct’ scheme for high performing TA’s
If you are interested in this role and believe you posses the right qualities to be Teacher Assistant please send your CV ASAP.