Highly Academic Croydon Secondary School with G&T students is recruiting for a Physics Teacher / Teacher of Physics. This is for an immediate sickness cover.
This is a well established and high achieving secondary school in a beautiful part of Croydon. This is a immediate post for a sickness cover. This is an exemplary school that is looking for either an NQT or experienced Physics Teacher/ Teacher of Physics to join a well managed Science department. You must be able to teach a minimum of KS3 & KS4, however KS5 would also be preferable but not imperative for this appointment.
Due to the growth of their student roll, they require a Physics Teacher / Teacher of Physics who has experience in a high achieving secondary mainstream school OR with some highly academic students in a normal school. Due to sickness, they are looking for a Physics Teacher / Teacher of Physics to join their outstanding & successful Science Department. The successful Physics Teacher will potentially have a strong STEM background.
The students at this school are studious, enjoy learning and are ambitious in their studies. This school is in an academically driven environment. They are consistent and the attainment in this school is high.
What they are looking for:
* Secondary Teaching Certificate
* Able to teach minimum of KS3 & KS4 Physics
* Able to teach a Good to Outstanding Lesson
* Either an ; Experienced Physics Teacher / Teacher of Physics / Subject Leader in Physics / Physics Coordinator /2IC Science / Head of Science
* Must have Secondary Mainstream Teaching Experience
* Able to teach inspiring, fun and well thought out Physics Lessons
* Available for a full time appointment & able to start immediately