Exciting opportunity for either a MPS or UPS Chemistry Teacher at a highly reputable secondary school located on the Bexley borders. January 2018 Start!
The Headteacher at this secondary school in Bexley is a visionary with exceptional leadership &direction. The students feel safe at this school and consistent in their studies. The teaching at this school is Good to Outstanding. The school offers an excellent curriculum & they boast an exceptional sixth form. The children at this school are attentive, consistent and because of the excellent standard in teaching excel very well. They have a successful department, strong Senior Leadership and Middle Managers.
This secondary school would like to appoint either a Chemistry Teacher / Science Teacher (MPS - UPS). This role is to commence in January 2018 an initially a long term role, however for the right teacher there is a permanent appointment at this school. The client is looking for a good to outstanding teacher who has a strong STEM background. Also you will be able to demonstrate an inspiring, well delivered and planned lessons. As a Chemistry Teacher / Teacher of Chemistry / Science Teacher / Teacher of Science, your experience must be within a mainstream secondary school (minimum of KS3 & KS4 teaching). If you can teach Chemistry up to A Level this would be beneficial but not imperative for the appointment.
To be considered for this great Chemistry Teacher opportunity, the client is looking for the following:
* Secondary Teaching Certificate
* Must have secondary mainstream teaching experience
* Chemistry Teacher / Teacher of Chemistry / Science Teacher (MPS or UPS)
* Must be Abe to demonstrate a Good to Outstanding lesson
* Strong STEM teaching background
* Must be able to teach a minimum of KS3 & 4 (KS5 would be desirable)
* Available for a long term maternity to start in January 2018