The Servoca London primary office is working on behalf of an OFSTED rated Good primary school in the heart of Islington who are looking for a Year 3 teacher and a reception teacher from January 2018.
The Headteachers main aim is high quality learning for everyone, leading to exceptional standards of achievement across the whole curriculum. The ethos throughout is that education provides the vital foundations of a child’s life and therefore we recognise the importance of pupil progress and enjoyment of learning.
Which is why they are keen to appoint a teacher who is committed to creating a positive and enjoyable learning environment whilst also ensuring that pupils attainment levels are raised.
The school believe that:
* Regular attendance and good punctuality are important for maximising achievement and obtaining the greatest benefit from education;
* Good relationships with children and their families are vital in encouraging regular attendance and punctuality;
* Children settle well and want to attend settings when they feel valued and have a sense of belonging;
* QTS or NQT Status
* A good knowledge of the lower KS2 curriculum
* A proven track record of great behaviour management within the classroom
* A hardworking, ambitious and passionate approach
* The drive and determination to see pupils achieve
You will also have access to a wide range of the latest technologies as well as a learning platform that is used as a learning tool, ensuring that you have the right resources to support your lessons.
If you would like to work in a supportive 2 form entry primary school please click apply and send a copy of your CV along with full contact details.