Servoca Education Resourcing is always recruiting for Graduate Maths Teaching Assistants (TAs) for South East London Secondary schools. A variation of roles from short term and long term roles and also for the right Graduates permanent posts.
You will be an;
* Ambitious Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant with an impressive Academic record
* Enthusiastic and outgoing Maths Graduate who can build a strong rapport with secondary pupils
* Ambitious Graduate who would like to pursue a career as a Maths Teacher?
* Academically driven Maths Grad who is inspirational and able to inspire through your passion for Maths?
Apply today if your answer to the above is YES!
The successful Graduate Maths Teaching Assistant, you will be ambitious, proactive, enthusiastic and essentially want to pursue a career as a teacher but in the first instance want to get an idea and experience of what it is like to be in the classroom. As a Graduate Teaching Maths Assistant you will have a Maths degree, preferably with some experience working with secondary students (TA/LSA/ Learning Mentor / Maths tutor etc). This isn't essential but beneficial.
Servoca Education work with a number of different secondary schools (Grammar / Academies/ Independent/ Faith / Free schools etc). It is imperative that as a Maths Graduate Teaching Assistant you are open to any type of school. At these schools there are always exciting opportunities as if you present yourself as a strong Maths Teaching Assistant and do well in these schools there is the potential for fast tracking you through a schools direct program.
We are looking for the following:
* Must have Graduated between 2012 - 2017
* You will have either a BA, BEd, BSc, MA or MSc in a chosen subject
* Experience as either a youth worker, Tutor, TA or LSA
* You are articulate, ambitious, intelligent, proactive and flexible
* Must be residing in easy commuting distance to South East London
* Available for immediate starts