Exemplary college located in Bromley is recruiting for a part time Chemistry Teacher ( MPS or UPS). This is a temp to perm post to commence in January 2018.
Inspiring and successful Head of college who is a visionary with exceptional leadership &direction. The students are focused, attentive in lessons and have dri8ve to achieve in their classes. After their courses are complete, they go onto highly reputable Universities to further their studies. They feel safe at this College and their students are dedicated and ensure a great teaching environment. Teaching at this college is of Good to Outstanding and all teachers must be able to teach a minimum of a Good lesson. The College offers an excellent curriculum & they boast an exceptional place to work and study. Successful Science department and strong HOD with excellent STEM background.
In January 2018, this exceptional College would like to appoint a Chemistry Teacher / Teacher of Chemistry/ Science Teacher (MPS - UPS). This is to cover a temp to perm & part time post. The client is looking for a good to outstanding Chemistry Teacher / Teacher of Chemistry & practitioner who has a strong STEM background with sound subject knowledge. Also you will be able to demonstrate an inspiring, well delivered and planned lesson. As a Chemistry Teacher / Teacher of Chemistry / Teacher of Science, your experience must be within a mainstream secondary school or College (GCSE to A Level teaching experience). They are looking for a teacher as opposed to a lecturer so imperative that your teaching style is more so classroom led as opposed to a lecturing hall.
To be considered for this great opportunity, the client is looking for the following:
* UK Recognised Chemistry Teacher Secondary Teaching Certificate or Post 16 Qualification
* Must have secondary mainstream teaching or college experience
* Chemistry Teacher / Teacher of Chemistry / Science Teacher (MPS or UPS)
* Must be able to demonstrate a Good to Outstanding lesson
* Strong STEM teaching background & Sound Subject Knowledge
* Must be able to teach GCSEs to A Levels
* Available for a part time Chemistry Teacher temp to perm post to commence in January 2018