Are you a Graduate Teaching Assistant looking to gain some experience before becoming a teacher in a challenging environment? Do you have a natural ability to engage young people and motivate them to succeed? If so, this role is for you.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant (Secondary)
* Close proximity to public transport links
* Potential for School Direct training (subject to performance)
* £60-80 per day
Based in Central London, the school has recently achieved a rating of ‘Good’ in its OFSTED rankings and continues to improve. The school is therefore an excellent learning environment for the right Teaching Assistant. Situated in central London, public transport links are second to none.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will be tasked with the day to day support of teaching staff, inside the classroom and out. You will identify students who require additional help and seek to support their learning. If you’re an exceptional teaching assistant, the school is willing to accept the best performing TAs onto their school direct programme.
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate for this role, you’ll have a 2:1 or higher at degree level in the subject of your choosing. You’ll ideally be looking to progress to teaching in the next 12-24 months, as the school is looking to keep on the best teaching assistant s to place them on their schools direct programme. You’ll be passionate about helping children to learn and will be able to offer coaching and support to those with additional learning needs.
* Recent graduate
* 2:1 at degree level or higher (any subject)
* Live in or within commutable distance to Central London
* Experience working with children (preferably in an educational setting)
* Desire to progress to teaching at secondary school
If you think you’re the right person for this role, please send us your CV and we’ll be in touch.