Servoca education resourcing are excited to be working with a 2 form entry primary school in Haringey who are looking to appoint an inspirational and talented Year 6 Teacher.
Your role will be to work as an additional year 6 teacher to take pupils from each of the 2 existing classes, you will work as part of a team of 3 year 6 teachers sharing existing planning but also having the opportunity to provide your own ideas and plans.
This school is committed to teaching the principles of excellence and are looking to find a dedicated teacher who works along these values. This school benefits from having a fantastic team of friendly staff who are passionate about enhancing the education and opportunities for their pupils.
* QTS or NQT Status
* A good knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
* A proven track record of great behaviour management within the classroom
* A hardworking, ambitious and passionate approach
* The drive and determination to see pupils achieve
In return, we can offer:
* The chance to work in a fantastic school with children with impeccable behaviour
* A competitive rate of pay
* The opportunity for professional progression and leadership roles
* A supportive and strong leadership team and passionate staff
This is a great opportunity to work with an group of up to 20 Year 6 pupils and helping the pupils focus and raise their attainment in preparation for the all important SAT’s.
If you feel that you would be well suited to this role, please contact Rajesh at Servoca Education and email your CV along with full contact details.