Exceptional Bromley Secondary School is recruiting for a well qualified Secondary Science Teacher for a long term full time temp to perm Science Teacher post. This to start in November 2017.
Well run, secondary school with aspiring students who want to learn. Fun environment and teaching at this secondary Bromley school is good to outstanding. Excellent Headteacher who the students and teachers alike look up to. This is an over-subscribed Bromley Secondary School that is popular and highly reputable. Teachers at this school do not tend to leave sue to the excellent dynamics of the school. The school has a strong Senior leadership team and middle managers. Strong Staff and students relationships . Impeccable Secondary school with impressive and outstanding results.
The client would like to appoint a well qualified part time Science Teacher / Teacher of Science who can teach at KS4. They are looking for a science teacher who is able to teach any of the sciences. They are open and will consider an NQT or Experienced Science Teacher / Teacher of Science for this November 2017 post. This long term post will suit a classroom practitioner who can lead by example, who can create fun and engaging Science Lessons. You will have strong STEM experience in a secondary mainstream school. You must have sound knowledge of your subject and be able to deliver strong and engaging lessons to be considered for this excellent opportunity.
What they are looking for...
* Well qualified Science Teacher / Teacher of Science a Secondary Teaching Certificate
* Must have Science Teaching mainstream experience .
* Able to differentiate mixed ability students well
* Able to plan and deliver a good to outstanding lesson
* Excellent & sound knowledge of the UK Science curriculum
* Able to demonstrate clear, concise and engaging lessons
* Strong STEM background and sound knowledge of our subject
* Good to Outstanding Science Teacher / Teacher of Science