Bromley Secondary School is recruiting for a Subject Lead of Science. You will be an experienced Science Teacher who is focused on teaching & learning. Permanent & Full time January 2018.
This Bromley School teaches from through the Key Stages and has an impressive sixth form. This is a smaller school, however very well run and consistent Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team. The school does serve a disadvantaged area and the proportion of their students eligible for free school meals is more than twice the national average. The government’s floor standards for minimum levels of attainment and progress have been met since the last inspection. The Headteacher has run this Bromley School has a tremendous vision, goals and aspirations for this school. The school has had extensive refurbishment and state of the art facilities.
This permanent Subject Lead in Science post is full time and to commence in January 2018. This Bromley Secondary School would like to appoint an experienced Senior Science Teacher / Teacher of Science / AST Science / Physics Teacher / Biology Teacher / Chemistry Teacher. This is a Reputable school with a strong presence within the community. They would like to appoint an inspirational and ambitious Subject Lead in Science Teacher / Teacher of Science & Specialist who can essentially demonstrate Outstanding Classroom Practice. Essentially this post would require someone who has a track record of improving an Science department across the Key Stages. This role would require a forward thinking & successful Science Teacher / Teacher of Science / Biology Teacher / Chemistry Teacher / Teacher of Chemistry / Physics Teacher / HOD or Teacher of Physics.
What they are looking for...
* UK Recognised Secondary Teaching Certificate
* Experienced Science Teacher
* Experience as either a Subject Lead in Science /HOD/ Assistant Head of Science/ Experienced / AST
* Mainstream School Teaching Experience
* Sound knowledge of your subject
* Outstanding Knowledge of the Curriculum
* Must be able to demonstrate a 'Good' to 'Outstanding' lesson as a Subject Lead in Science
* Excellent leadership, Managerial experience and qualities
* Strong Commitment to Inspiring Students
* Creative, Imaginative & Forward Thinking Subject Lead in Science
* Excellent Track Record of Improving a Department