Bromley Secondary School is recruiting for a Subject Lead of Design and Technology. You will be an experienced Design Teacher / Teacher of DT, who is focused on primarily leading KS4. Permanent & full time January 2018 appointment.
This Bromley School teaches from through the Key Stages and has an impressive sixth form. This is a larger than average and highly reputable & respected secondary school. This school is successful & very well run with an inspirational and dedicated Head and Senior Leadership Team. The Head has run this Bromley School with tremendous vision, goals and aspirations for this school. Their students achieve well and their standard overall have been above average for the last few years. The progress of their students, particularly in the core subjects was very impressive in 2013. The school can offer an outstanding induction and support programmes with many opportunities for professional development which would suit those with a desire for career progression.
This permanent Subject Lead of Design and Technology is full time and to commence in January 2018. This Bromley Secondary School would like to appoint an experienced Senior Design Teacher / Teacher of DT/ Design & Technology Teacher/ Teacher of Design & Technology. This is a Reputable school with a strong presence within the area and community. They would like to appoint an inspirational and ambitious experienced Design Teacher / Teacher of Design Technology/ Subject Lead of Design and Technology & Specialist who can essentially demonstrate Outstanding Classroom Practice. Essentially this post would require someone who has a track record of excellent practice in a Design Technology department across the Key Stages. This role would require a forward thinking & successful DT Teacher / Teacher of DT/ Subject Lead of Design and Technology. The successful applicant will join a team of enthusiastic and committed specialists within the Art, D&T Faculty.
What they are looking for...
* UK Recognised Secondary Teaching Certificate
* Experienced DT Teacher / Teacher of DT
* Experience as either Subject Lead of Design and Technology /HOD/ Assistant Head of Design and Technology/ Experienced / AST/ In a Similar Post
* Mainstream School Teaching Experience
* Sound knowledge of your subject
* Outstanding Knowledge of the Curriculum
* Must be able to demonstrate a 'Good' to 'Outstanding' lesson
* Excellent leadership, Managerial experience and qualities
* Strong Commitment to Inspiring Students
* Creative, Imaginative & Forward Thinking
* Excellent Track Record of Improving a Department