Primary Teaching Assistant – Be a part of something special...
Servoca Education prides themselves on working with Primary Teaching Assistants and coupling them with fantastic and multicultural Primary Schools in East London.
Do you have what it takes to work in a challenging Primary School environment?
What impact can you have on these children’s lives?
Are you a passionate educator with a big heart and heaps of passion?
If you are determined to make a difference to Primary student’s lives then we want to hear from you.
Servoca has successfully placed graduate TA’s and experienced Teaching Assistants into positions for a number of years and have built long standing, trusting relationships with the diverse schools in East London.
As such, we have a number of vacancies at a variety of Primary Schools which we want to speak to you about.
These schools are keen to find outstanding graduate TA’s or experienced Teaching Assistants to help build the school’s reputations. They offer excellent CPD and some offer the chance to take on teacher training.
If you are;
* Motivated and excited by the chance to contribute to helping primary pupils to reach their full potential
* Experienced and highly skilled in numeracy and literacy
* A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas.
* Skilled to effectively support children for whom English is a second language
* Posses an NVQ level 2 or 3 for teaching assistants, or is able to demonstrate an equivalent level of attainment through relevant experience
Then please do get in touch by clicking ‘Apply’ below to send your CV through to Rob at Servoca.