Servoca Education currently works alongside mainstream primary schools across Barnet, Camden, Haringey and Islington. Schools across these boroughs are proud to educate children from all over the world, bringing ‘one world under one roof’ for truly inspirational learning experiences.
Teaching and learning is at the heart of everything that these primary schools do. They are committed to ensuring that children achieve excellence, enjoy their time at school and develop into confident, resilient and independent learners.
Primary schools are well resourced with rich indoor and outdoor learning environments comprising of bright classrooms, spacious playgrounds, which all combine to offer positive learning environments where pupils and staff can thrive.
We are looking for creative and committed outstanding Intervention Learning Assistants specialising Numeracy & Literacy to register with Servoca Education resourcing.
Once you register, your profile will be available to primary schools across North London. Schools are able to offer professional development opportunities, competitive salary, on-site parking and good transport links.
If you are;
* Motivated and excited by the chance to contribute to helping primary pupils to reach their full potential
* Experienced and highly skilled in numeracy and literacy
* A team player with energy, stamina and lots of creativity and fresh ideas.
* Skilled to effectively support children for whom English is a second language
* Posses an NVQ level 2 or 3 for teaching assistants, or is able to demonstrate an equivalent level of attainment through relevant experience
Then call Raj at Servoca or click ‘Apply’ and attach a copy of your CV along with full contact details.