An exciting opportunity has arisen in a Primary school in Bradford who are currently searching for a teaching assistant to join them for an immediate start.
This is a large 3 form entry school placed in the heart of a rich and diverse community. They are looking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced general Teaching Assistant for Upper Key Stage 2
The ideal candidate will be educated to a degree level and will have worked within a primary school desirably, or alternatively they will have previous experience working within an environment with children.
You will be required to provide support for pupils, Teachers and also the School in order to cater for their day to day needs
*Pro actively work as part of a team
* Consistently support, recognise and respond to the individual needs of pupils
* Promote a safe inclusive learning environment for all pupils
* Be a positive role model to pupils setting high expectations
* Encourage pupil engagement with activities and provide feedback to their progress
* Work effectively with the classroom teacher to promote a positive learning environment
* Monitor and evaluate pupils progress and provide feedback to the teacher
* Be aware of and comply with relevant policies and procedures
* Contribute and help achieve the overall aims of the school
If you are
Positive and resilient, able to take and act on advice, Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work as part of a team then please submit your CV today