New Opportunity for a larger than average Bexley Secondary School. Currently recruiting for a Cover Supervisor. The full time post is to commence straight away!
Successful larger than average secondary school with an exceptional Senior Leadership Team and Middle Managers are very strong in this school. Mixed ability, aspiring, students who are working towards impeccable grades. This is a popular and thriving secondary school with high expectations.
There is a high demand for good cover supervisors at this school with excellent communicative and classroom management. As such they are recruiting for an intelligent, pro-active, focused and experienced member of staff to join their team. You will either be a very experienced Teaching Assistant or already working as a Cover Supervisor with a track record of working with some SEN students. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard working cover supervisor.
* Experience as a Cover Supervisor / Qualified Teacher/ Non teacher/ Experienced Teaching Assistant
* Excellent communication skills
* Be able to work on their own initiative
* Minimum qualification of NVQ Level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent.
* Strong Classroom Leader / Cover Supervisor
* Pro-active and hard working