***NQT Teacher of Science
***Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 (KS3 & KS4)
***Interviews taking place now
An exciting opporunity has arised for a Science NQT to join a 'GOOD' OfSTED school.
The Schools aim is to maximise the effectiveness of its learning opportunities and technologies to provide its pupils with high levels of attainment and achievement. This is provided in a well-ordered, reflective, enterprising and collaborative environment in which all participants are respected and are enabled to fulfil their potential and to make a positive contribution to the development of a culturally rich community.
The Academy is also dedicated to the welfare of their staff and their NQT mentoring programme is focused on the development of each newly qualified teacher as an individual. You will benefit from a strong network of support and guidance, and have the ability to truly grow into an outstanding educator.
If you are looking to secure your first teaching post you have a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive, successful and popular Secondary School.
What we are looking for:
* o NQT of Science
* o Motivated to progress in your teaching career
* o Confidence to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
* o Ability to engage and inspire young people
* o Ability to tracking pupils progress
We want someone with the following skills:
* o Is an outstanding role model for teaching and learning
* o Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
* o Is inspirational and dynamic
* o Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
* o Is happy, enthusiastic and has a sense of humour
* o Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
***GET IN TOUCH NOW, IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU AS THIS POSITION WONT LAST FOR LONG***