Currently recruiting for a Psychology Teacher for an exemplary Bexley School. This is a full time, temp to perm appointment to commence in October 2017
Academically driven secondary school with students who are passionate about education. This popular and over-subscribed Bexley School has an exceptional Senior Leadership Team with excellent leadership and capabilities. Their Headteacher leads with example, clarity, a visionary and has been leading the school to excellence. Exceptional results in with students achieving A* - C grades in Maths and English at GCSE. With 60% achieving A*- B at A Level. Located in leafy Bexley, this school boasts beautiful grounds, with great transport links and sufficient parking. They also have well equipped rooms and facilities and we'll run department. Teaching at this school is of Good to Outstanding standard and is consistent throughout the school.
This school is consistently going from strength to strength and as such they would like to appoint a full time, permanent A Level Psychology Teacher (MPS/UPS) for this exciting post. The successful Psychology Teacher / Teacher of Psychology must be either secondary or post 16 qualified. The successful Psychology Teacher / Teacher of Psychology will have taught in either a college or secondary school. You will also be able to build an exceptional rapport with your students. Also able to teach fun and engaging lessons to a Good to Outstanding level.
To be considered for this exciting appointment we are looking for the following:
* Must have either a secondary or Post 16 Teaching Qualification
* Mainstream teaching experience in either a secondary school or college
* Must be an experienced Teacher
* Will be a Good to Outstanding Psychology Teacher / Teacher or Psychology
* You must be either an experienced Psychology Teacher/ Teacher of Psychology from either a college or secondary school.
* Able to teach at AS and A2 Levels
To avoid disappointment please respond ASAP