Exceptional Secondary School in Lewisham is currently looking for a well qualified Secondary Science Teacher/ Teacher of Science (MPS or UPS). Temp to perm vacancy to start immediately!
Well managed & run Secondary Lewisham School with a highly successful sixth form. This is a popular and thriving secondary school with high expectations. Strong SLT and middle managers. Staff and students maintain and tend to have very good relationships. Their students make very good progress and especially in Maths and English. At the end of year 11 attainment is above national average. In addition to school exclusions is below the national average.
Currently recruiting for a well qualified Science Teacher / Teacher of Science for a temp to perm vacancy (for the right teacher). The Head is striving for academic excellence and very big on teaching and learning. Good to Outstanding teachers who have excellent Science Teaching experience with a strong STEM background would suit this school. They are open and will consider an NQT or Experienced Science Teacher / Teacher of Science for this Lewisham School (MPS or UPS). You will be focused and be able to teach engaging and inspiring lessons! The successful Science Teacher / Teacher of Science will be able to teach a minimum of KS3 & KS4 mainstream school experience (KS5 desirable)
What they are looking for...
* Qualified Science Teacher with a Secondary Teaching Certificate
* Science Teaching Experience must be in a mainstream Secondary School
* KS3 & KS4 Science Experience
* Able to teach a ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ lesson
* Sound knowledge & a strong STEM background.
* Able to demonstrate clear, concise and engaging lessons
* NQT or Experienced (MPS or UPS)