Looking for a Head of Science position for January 2018?
Looking for a 'Good' to ‘Outstanding’ School?
Want to work for a school with an Ambitious and Inspirational Head with a strong SLT?
****Head of Science - Permanent Appointment!
****Salary - MPS or UPS with TLR!
****Permanent & Full time Appointment
****January 2018 post
****Keen on interviewing immediately
This is a CoEd Secondary Mainstream School located in the borough of Sutton. They pride themselves on an exceptional school with students who want to learn and passionate about their education. Inspiring Head who has clear goals and aspirations for this Sutton school. They put a lot of hard work into their school and it is apparent from their 'Good' Ofsted rating. The school is also successful in the sixth form
If you are an enthusiastic, dedicated, ambitious and focused Experienced MPS or UPS Science Teacher /Teacher of Science, we are keen to hear from you! This post would be suitable for either a Head of Chemistry/ Head of Physics/ Head of Biology / Experienced Teacher of Science / Science Teacher or already a Head of Science. It is imperative that your teaching experience in Secondary Mainstream Education at a minimum of KS3 & GCSE levels (KS5 preferable but not imperative).
Are you looking for a 'step up' into responsibility OR already in a Head of Science / experienced Science Teacher / Teacher of Science post? This is a highly reputable and thriving Secondary School located in the borough of Sutton! The school is essentially recruiting for someone who has excellent leadership and managerial attributes. If you are looking for an outstanding school that is supportive, well managed then this could be what you are looking for in your next post!
This school has a lot of offer the right candidates and looking for a Head of Science who is very passionate & has sound knowledge of their subject and a strong STEM background. You will be managing a team within the Science Department so essential that you have excellent leadership qualities and can drive your team forward!
Please apply today with your CV to avoid disappointment!
We are looking for:
* Must have a UK recognised Mainsteam Secondary School teaching certificate
* Well qualified Science Teacher
* Must have Secondary School mainstream Teaching experience
* Excellent and sound knowledge of the UK curriculum and strong STEM background
* You will be able to teach KS3 – KS4 (minimum – KS5 desirable)
* You will either be an experienced Physics Teacher/ HOD /2IC Science / Biology Teacher / Chemistry Teacher / Coordinator / Head of Science
* Engaging and able to inspire your students
* Able to demonstrate a 'good' to 'outstanding' lesson
* Excellent Leadership and Managerial experience for this HOD post