Highly reputable college in Greenwich is recruiting for a Media Studies Teacher. This exciting new post to commence in October 2017
The students at this college are attentive, ambitious and strive for excellence. As such their students understand what is expected of them & they are supported in having positive attitudes. Ofsted rated 'Good' school in all categories. There has been dramatic change in the department within the recent years. State of the art facilities at this Greenwich School, where they continue to develop and expand its curriculum. The Head and SLT have excellent vision for this school & it is going in the right direction. They provide their pupils with the opportunity to develop their creative skills within a professional environment.
This is an exciting job opportunity for a Media Studies Teacher. The successful person will either be post 16 or Secondary trained (QTS or QTLS). This is a part time and long term Media Studies / Teacher of Media Studies post to start immediately (until summer). You must be able to offer AS and A2 Media or BTEC. This would suit either an NQT or an Experienced Media Studies Teacher / Teacher of Media Studies. It is imperative that you have clear direction, able to plan and deliver a good to outstanding lesson and consistent in your teaching. Your lessons will be fun, informative and engaging for your students!
* Must be either a Secondary or Post 16 (QTS or QTLS)
* To promote their Independent Learning
* Explore macro and micro media theories
* Equal opportunities is clearly promoted
* Teach academic and vocational Media course
* Teach inspiring, engaging and informative lessons
* Must have experience teaching in a College or Post 16 College
* You will be able to teach AS, A2 / BTEC
* Either and NQT or Experienced Teacher of Media / Media Studies Teacher
* Able to demonstrate a 'Good' to 'Outstanding' lesson
* Knowledgeable in your subject
* Available immediately for a Teacher of Media Studies post