New and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Religious Studies Teacher / Teacher of Religious Studies for a Secondary School in the borough of Lewisham. Due to a long term sickness this post is to commence ASAP.
**Long term post**
**MPS or UPS **
Popular Coed Secondary School in the borough of Lewisham. Ofsted rated Outstanding School in all categories, this Secondary School is proud of their achievements. Consistent in all aspects of the school, they continue to strive for excellence. The students at this school feel safe and their teachers enjoy teaching. The standard in teaching is strong and the students are challenged in their learning.
Teachers also embrace the CPD and training that is offered in the school & hence maintaining high morale within the school. The students at this school experience a majority of Good and on occasions Outstanding teaching. They are successful in all Key Stages & also boast an impressive sixth form. Strong Leadership & Management from the Head, SLT and Middle Managers. Welcoming staff and a great place to work. State of the Art building and facilities.
New appointment has been made available for a Religious Studies Teacher immediately. The client is either looking for an NQT or experienced Teacher for their already successful department. Due to progression this post has been made available. This is a full time long term opportunity. The successful teacher will have excellent comprehension of the UK curriculum and must have a UK recognised secondary teaching qualification. As a minimum the successful teacher will need to have experience at KS3 & KS4 levels (KS5 beneficial)
Looking for the following:
* Secondary Trained with a teaching certificate (QTS / QTLS)
* KS3 & KS4 minimum teaching experience
* Must have excellent knowledge of the UK curriculum
* Secondary mainstream Teacher of Religious Studies Teacher / Religious Studies Teacher
* NQT or Experienced (MPS or UPS)
* Able to offer a Good to Outstanding lesson
* Inspiring, dedicated, well planned and engaging Religious Studies Teacher / Teacher of Religious Studies