Long Term post at an Academy recruiting for a long term MPS or UPS Chemistry Teacher/ Teacher of Chemistry. This is to start immediately
The Principal at this Academy in Greenwich is focused and a true visionary. He has strong leadership experience with a proven track record of turning schools from requires improvement to Outstanding. Modern building with state of the art facilities and building. Students feel safe at this school and work hard in their classes. The teaching at this school is Good to Outstanding. The school offers an excellent curriculum & they boast an exceptional sixth form. The children at this school are attentive, consistent and because of the excellent standard in teaching excel very well.
This Academy would like to appoint a Chemistry Teacher / Teacher of Chemistry/ Science Teacher (MPS - UPS). This is a full time maternity cover until at least the end of the year. The client is looking for a good to outstanding teacher who has a strong STEM background. Also you will be able to demonstrate an inspiring, well delivered and planned lessons. As a Chemistry Teacher / Teacher of Chemistry / Science Teacher, your experience must be within a mainstream secondary school (minimum of KS3 & KS4 teaching). If you can teach Chemistry up to A Level this would be beneficial but not imperative for the appointment.
To be considered for this great Chemistry Teacher opportunity, the client is looking for the following:
* Secondary Teaching Certificate
* Must have secondary mainstream teaching experience
* Chemistry Teacher / Teacher of Chemistry / Science Teacher (MPS or UPS)
* Must be Abe to demonstrate a Good to Outstanding lesson
* Strong STEM teaching background
* Must be able to teach a minimum of KS3 & 4 (KS5 would be desirable)
* Available for a long term maternity to start in February 2017