A recently Ofsted rated as ‘GOOD’ 3 form entry primary school in the London borough of Barnet are looking for an experienced KS2 Teacher to join in October. The primary school aims to nurture and develop all pupils as high achieving, confident, articulate young people whose primary education fully equips them to go onto secondary education.
The school are ambitious for all their pupils and believe that an emphasis on high quality teaching is a key feature of their success. The Head teacher ensures that a great deal of time ensuring that her teachers are well prepared and continuously learning and enhancing how they teach in order to extend their pupils.
Throughout the curriculum, pupils enjoy a wide range of enrichment activities which serve to enhance their depth of learning.
This Primary School is underpinned by British Values and our inclusive ethos embraces members of the school community where they are equally valued. They are committed to the service of young people and to helping them to play their full part in society. The school is serviced by a number of bus routes and is close to Northern line underground stations.
The Head teacher is keen to find a teacher who will add to the school family and also has the ability to raise attainment alongside keeping in tune with the schools vision and ethos.
The Head teacher is looking for a KS2 teacher who;
* Possesses the ability to plan and deliver lessons that meet the need of all pupils to allow them to progress and raise attainment.
* Have the skills and techniques to motivate pupils to immerse themselves in whole school life.
* Maintain high expectations of pupils and promote positive behaviour in the classroom and throughout the school.
* Can work independently and as part of a team.
Benefits that you will receive;
* Commitment to your own CPD
* Shared planning with a supportive KS2 team
* Possible TLR’s available
* Excellent mentoring in place for NQT’s
* Hands on SLT who support the needs of their staff
The School is 3 form entry and offer fantastic support with team planning and they create a superb NQT induction programme to help you develop and progress your teaching skills.
If you are an experienced KS2 teacher and are ready for a fresh challenge this Academic year and would like the opportunity to be part of this wonderful school then please click ‘apply’ and attach a copy of your CV along with full contact details.