Servoca Education is currently working with a Catholic primary school in Barnet who wish to appoint enthusiastic and inspirational class teachers in KS1 and KS2, who are passionate about teaching and learning to join their friendly and passionate school.
This wonderful 1 form entry primary school are looking to appoint 2 excellent teachers who:
* Support their outstanding Catholic ethos.
* Are able to nurture, inspire and motivate primary school pupils.
* Maintain high standards and high expectations of all pupils.
* Are able to focus on raising standards across the curriculum.
What the primary school can offer you:
* A genuinely happy school with fabulous children who love learning and who teachers love teaching them.
* The support of a dedicated team of staff, an engaged Governing Body and committed parents.
They are a well-resourced primary school with first class professional development opportunities which will equip you with skills required for further promotion. They are a successful, inclusive 1 form entry Catholic Primary School where ‘Prayer and worship are at the heart of all the school does. Pupil behaviour is consistently outstanding in every class seen and is major strength of the school. (Diocesan Inspection Report, February 2016) ‘All staff knows pupils as individuals, they are highly valued and are challenged in every lesson.’
Servoca Education would love to hear from experienced teachers and NQT’s who would like to join register and be part of the existing hardworking and dedicated team. Job share applicants are also encouraged to apply.
Please feel free to apply and send a copy of your CV along with full contact details.