Well established Secondary School in the borough of Bexley is recruiting for either an NQT or an experienced (MPS or UPS) Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths. This long term post is to start immediately. For the right teacher there is a permanent post.
This is a larger than average co-educational Bexley Secondary school. Mixed ability community-based school with a ‘Good’ sixth form. With the right direction and guidance, students do well. This is very much an inspiring, creative and forward thinking school. The Head is ambitious and focused on progressing the school to excellence. There have been new schemes in place that as been implemented to ensure that teaching is of Good to Outstanding. The Leadership Team and governors have secured strong outside partnerships.
Currently they are recruiting for a 'good' to 'outstanding' NQT or experienced Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths (MPS / UPS). You will be able to teach with clarity, dedication and informative lessons! You will be the type of Maths Teacher who wants to make a difference and put your ‘stamp’ in a department. This post would suit either an NQT or experienced Maths Teacher / Teacher of Maths(MPS / UPS)
In the first instance this is a long term appointment, however there is a permanent appointment at this school for the right Maths Teacher (MPS/ UPS). The successful teacher will have a proven track record of good results. You will be able to engage your students, get them on task and be consistent in your teaching.
The school is looking for the following:
* Secondary Mainstream Teaching Certificate (UK recognised)
* Must have Maths teaching experience in a mainstream secondary school
* NQT or Maths Teacher /Teacher of Maths (MPS / UPS)
* Able to teach a minimum of a ‘Good’ lesson
* Inspiring & enthusiastic Teacher of Maths / Maths Teacher
* Sound knowledge of your subject with a strong STEM background
* KS3 & KS4 (minimum) Teacher of Maths experience