There is an increasing demand from our South East London Secondary School for Graduate Teaching Assistants. Servoca Education Resourcing in London is recruiting for Graduate Teaching Assistants for September 2017.
The ideal Graduate Teaching Assistant will be, enthusiastic, dynamic, adaptable, hard working and able to build an excellent rapport with students and teachers. You will also be open to the type of school you work in as we work with a number of different types of schools in South East London. You will the type of Graduate Teaching Assistant /TA who would like to essentially pursue a career in teaching in the future and would like to get an understanding is what it is like in the classroom.
As a Graduate Teaching Assistant you will be working with students either on a 1-2-1 basis or within small groups. The successful Teaching Assistant will be able to build a rapport with their students and to build strong relationships with your students and the teachers you work with.
To be considered for this we are looking for the following:
* Must have a degree between 2013 - 2017
* Must be able to show on your CV that you have worked with students in some capacity (Teaching Assistant / LSA / TA / Youth Worker )
* Preferably some experience with students at Secondary Level (KS3, KS4)
* Intelligent, Articulate, Focused, Professional
* Interested in pursuing a career in teaching