Primary Schools across the London boroughs of Barnet, Enfield, Camden, Islington and Haringey are looking for Teaching Assistants to work with a range of different needs.
* General classroom TA
* Behaviour management
* Maths and English intervention
* 1:1 and small group support
If you have experience in any of the above areas or feel that you are suited to these roles then Servoca education can help you find the right primary school and role.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will be able to;
* Provide 1:1 Support - Supporting Students with a variety of Special Education Needs.
* Working with students to help with class work.
* Assistant Class Teacher with Behaviour Management.
* Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
* Working with Children aged 4 - 11 Years Old.
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in then we would love to hear from you. The successful applicant will be given significant opportunities to further their professional development.
Primary schools across North London are committed to providing high quality teaching and learning for all pupils. The schools are conveniently situated along the Piccadilly and Northern Line underground stations.
Servoca Education believes that all primary school pupils deserve to become world-class learners - to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, which is something you could play a huge part in.
To start a career in the wonderful world of education and get that buzz of genuinely making a difference click ‘apply’ and attach copy of your CV along with contact details.