Are you considering a future as a Secondary School teacher in the near future?
If you are a recent English, Maths or Science Graduate and need to gain experience as a Teaching Assistant, working with children that have special educational needs in order to progress your skills then we can offer excellent opportunities!
Servoca Education works with ‘Good to Outstanding’ Secondary Schools in Enfield which supports graduates gaining excellent classroom based experience and in turn these are looking for talented, motivated and committed KS3 to KS4 Teaching Assistants for September! The Head teacher is eager to find a Teaching Assistant aspiring to be a teacher and who will invest themselves fully into a paid TA role for the entire academic year, before going onto their Schools Direct training the following year.
This is a great opportunity as a Teaching Assistant position is highly contended, so early applications are strongly advised.
Person Specification – Intelligent Graduate
* Graduate with a 2:1 or 1st class degree
* Must be considering a teaching career in Secondary Teaching
* Confident, Enthusiastic and Patient about working with children
* Able to commit to the entire academic year minimum (September > July)
Job Specification – Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Highly rewarding full Time Teaching Assistant (Term time only)
* Opportunity for Schools Direct training the following year
* Great classroom experience – Help run small work groups and 1:1 intervention
School Information – Good to Outstanding Secondary Schools
* Ofsted Graded ‘Good to Outstanding’ Secondary Schools In Enfield
* Mixed ability classes
* Great ‘Schools Direct’ scheme for high performing TA’s
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please attach your CV and If shortlisted you will be contacted very soon.