Inspiring and Forward thinking Secondary School located in Croydon is currently recruiting for a Graduate Teaching Assistant. This is for an on going long term Graduate Teaching Assistant post to commence now and in September 2017.
This is a good school with supportive & welcoming staff and definitely has a ‘community presence’. The secondary school is located close to the transport links and also has an accessible car park. The Head Teacher is looking for an inspiring, focused and dedicated Graduate who have aspirations to potentially become a teacher in the future, but would like to initially see what it is like in the classroom . This school has an SEN unit attached to it and as such looking for Graduates that are passionate about working with all types of students. If the successful Graduate Teaching Assistant has experience with SEN students with would be beneficial but not essential for the successful offer.
My client is recruiting for Graduate Teaching Assistant/ TAs with any degree background, however you must have graduated between 2011 to 2016. Also you must have some experience working with Secondary mainstream or SEN students. You will be a proactive, dynamic, articulate and adaptable Graduate with excellent communicative skills
We are considering the following:
* You must have completed your Degree OR Masters between 2012 and 2016
* You would like to work in Secondary Education Students (KS3 and KS4 minimum)
* You have 'some form' of experience working with Secondary students (ie as a Teaching Assistant / TA/ LSA/ Youth Worker / Learning Mentor OR a Tutor)
* Passionate Teaching Assistant who can build a rapport with children
* Interested in ‘potentially’ pursuing a PGCE or teaching qualification next September 2017 and would like experience in the classroom presently
* Passionate about working with KS3 & GCSE students