Are you looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant position this upcoming academic year?
I am working with ‘Good to Outstanding' Secondary Schools who are keen to recruit Graduate Teaching Assistants who are keen to start a career in education with hopes to become a teacher in the near future!
** Secondary and Graduate Teacher Assistant
** English / Maths/ Science TA positions available
** North London - Harrow
These schools offers an inclusive and thriving community for graduate Teacher Assistants, with ideal experience for a teaching career such as assisting the teacher with intervention or work as a one-to-one Teacher Assistant in various subject areas. The Head teacher is seeking driven and enthusiastic Graduate Teacher Assistants, especially those who are passionate to pursue a career within education.
As a successful Teacher Assistant at this School you will be required to support across Year 7 to year 11 and will be asked to provide 1:1 support in class with pupils with learning difficulties.
You must have the following:
* Must have either a Degree or Masters (2012 – 2017).
* Experience on your CV where you have worked with students in some capacity (ie Youth Work/ Teacher Assistant/ University Ambassador/ Graduate Tutor, etc).
* Passionate about working in a Secondary School (KS3 & KS4).
* You will be intelligent, ambitious with a strong yet also outgoing and warm personality.
* Must live in North or North West London.
If you are interested in this role and believe you posses the right qualities to be Teacher Assistant please send your CV ASAP.