Are you recent Graduate seeking a secondary Teacher Assistant position?
Are you looking for a full time post for the remainder of this academic year?
** Secondary Teacher Assistant
** Academic year
** Graduate Teacher Assistant
** English / Maths/ Science
** North London - Barnet
** Excellent, Supportive School
** Calling all future Teachers
** Sought after London location
A ‘Good’ Secondary School based in the London borough of Barnet is seeking a Graduate Teacher Assistant for a September start.
This school offers an inclusive and thriving community for graduate or experienced Teacher Assistants. This experience is ideal for those who are looking to pursue a Teacher career and want to build experience as a Teacher Assistant (TA) within Secondary Schools.
As a Teacher Assistant you would assist the teacher with intervention or work as a one-to-one Teacher Assistant or general TA in various subject areas. The Head teacher is seeking committed, driven, confident and enthusiastic Graduate or Experienced Teacher Assistants, especially those who are passionate to pursue a career within education.
As a successful Teacher Assistant at this School you will be required to support across Year 7 to year 11 with the opportunity to support up to A-level. You will be asked to provide 1:1 support in class with pupils with learning difficulties.
You must have the following:
* Must have either a Degree or Masters (2012 – 2017).
* Must be available for the full academic year
* Experience on your CV where you have worked with students in some capacity (ie Youth Work/ Teacher Assistant/ University Ambassador/ Graduate Tutor, etc).
* Passionate about working in a Secondary School (KS3 & KS4).
* You will be intelligent, ambitious with a strong yet also outgoing and warm personality.
* Imperative that you are flexible and adaptable.
* Must live in North or North West London.
If you are interested in this role and believe you posses the right qualities to be Teacher Assistant please send your CV ASAP.