Experienced Daily Supply Teachers Required to teach in Secondary schools in North and North West London
- North and North West London Areas
- Inner and outer London Schools
- Competitive daily rates
- Ideal for teachers looking for flexible working hours?
Servoca Education are currently seeking experienced, dynamic and flexible Secondary School teachers in North and North West London area who are interested in working in a variety of client schools on a day to day supply basis.
The ideal candidate must meet the following criteria:
* Be a qualified teacher (B Ed Education or PGCE + QTS)
* Hold, or be willing to carry out, an enhanced DBS
* Be able to provide professional references to cover you for at least 2 years
* Be an dynamic and enthusiastic teacher
* Must be located in North and North West London
The supply work available at these Secondary schools is across all year groups across the North and North West London area. We welcome British or overseas trained, experienced or newly qualified teachers to apply, who feel confident and willing to take up a challenge teaching new students and broadening their experience building relationships in a variety of different schools. Each school will offer an inclusive community in which you will be supported by teachers and support staff.
This therefore presents is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience at ‘Good to Outstanding’ secondary schools and these posts are very flexible and work to your availability and preferences. This offers a great chance to learn new teaching techniques and develop different behavioural strategies.
If you are interested in working as a supply teacher then please attach your updated CV to not lose out on these opportunities.