Design and Technology Teacher - Resistant Materials/Systems and Control
Are you a talented and ambitious Design and Technology teacher looking for a permanent teaching job from September 2017 in Buckinghamshire ?
Servoca Education are working with a popular, All Ability 11-19 Academy in South Buckinghamshire who are looking for a well-qualified, innovative and enthusiastic Resistant Materials/Systems and Control teacher to join them in September 2017
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative team in this department
You will have the ability to teach across all abilities and Key Stages and there is an opportunity for you to contribute to Engineering in the Sixth Form.
This forward thinking and culturally diverse school which Ofsted have recently judged to be ‘Good’
You must be a well qualified teacher, hold QTS and eligible to work in the UK
Key responsibilities of the job include:
*Planning & teaching Resistant Materials/Systems and Control K3, K4 & 5
* Liaising with the staff team to develop programmes of learning.
* Assessing and reviewing student development.
* Utilising modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package)
In return you will benefit from:
* Support from your consultant from application right through to starting your new role
* Friendly school and welcoming colleagues
* Fantastic school atmosphere
* Great pay and benefits
**For further information please contact Julie Edwards on 01422 530031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today.**