Servoca Education is currently working alongside a 2 form entry Primary school in Barnet. This is a Zionist Modern Orthodox Primary school that was judged to be ‘Good with Outstanding Features’ by Ofsted in June 2016.
The headteacher welcomes staff from all faiths and backgrounds and the school aim to provide children with a stimulating and progressive education reinforced by the values of faith.
This particular role is for an experienced SEN LSA to work 1:1 with a young boy in reception who is on the ASC spectrum, behaviour is not an issue as he simply needs someone to help settle into the school and adjust to the school.
It is currently a 3 day a week role with a view to turning full time as the child is fully integrated into the school.
* Be an excellent practitioner with high expectations of all pupils
* Use personalised learning techniques in order to consistently facilitate accelerated learning
* Be an innovative team player who is positive and proactive with good interpersonal and behaviour management skills
* Have experience of working with pupils with behavioural and emotional needs
* Show an active commitment to your own Continuing Professional Development
We can offer:
* An inclusive approach to education where we aim to exceed expectations for all
* A focused environment where personal qualities are valued highly and the atmosphere is friendly and purposeful
* The support of a committed Staff and Leadership team
If you have experience working 1:1 in reception and are looking for a 3 day role then please click ‘Apply’ and send a copy of your CV along with full contact details.