Geography Teacher - Oxfordshire
Servoca Education are working with an mixed 11-19 Academy in Oxfordshire who are looking for a full time teacher of Geography for an immediate start. The ideal candidate will be well qualified and able to teach Geography up to Key Stage 5
The Academy has a strong and ambitious Senior Leadership Team and is on a continuous upward trend with a growing regional and national reputation.
Located in spacious grounds it serves a diverse community in one of the most beautiful parts of the country, and less than an hour from London.
Rated Good by Ofsted, the Academy prides itself on a ‘no gimmicks’ approach to education. The Academy is well on its way of becoming Outstanding and provides the opportunity for staff at all levels to develop their personal expertise and be part of a school-wide commitment to CPD and support.
You must be a well qualified teacher, hold QTS and eligible to work in the UK
Key responsibilities of the job include:
* Planning & teaching Geography to K3, 4 & 5
* Liaising with the staff team to develop programmes of learning.
* Assessing and reviewing student development.
* Utilising modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package)
In return you will benefit from:
* Support from your consultant from application right through to starting your new role
* Friendly school and welcoming colleagues
* Fantastic school atmosphere
* Great pay and benefits
The school are looking to interview immediately in order to secure the best candidate for this role so apply now!
For more information and to apply. please contact Julie Edwards on 01422 530031 or email email@example.com