Supply Teaching Assistants – SEN – Merton
**Would you like to gain paid experience working in a primary school?
**Are you looking to go into teaching or psychology in the future?
**Are you looking to work in an enjoyable environment while making a difference?
Academics work with specialist schools and colleges across London to provide staff who are looking to work with students that have special educational needs and / or behavioural challenges.
If you are looking for flexibility and variety in your work and want to make a real difference then please get in touch now!
The School - Supply Teaching Assistants – SEN – Merton
There is currently an unprecedented number of staff that are unable to go into work due to isolation and sickness, which has left almost every school in need of additional support while they whether the storm. Because of this, Academics are looking for people who would be interested in working in short term positions as cover, which often leads to long term positions if both the school and candidate wish.
The Candidate – Supply Teaching Assistants – SEN – Merton
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN (ASD/SLD/PMLD)
* Recent graduates and candidates with experience working within the care industry will also be considered.
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role – Supply Teaching Assistants – SEN – Merton
* Flexible and adaptable to working with students that have various needs and challenges
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you are interested or you want to know more, please apply to the role or call James @ Academics on 02039731488
Successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.